Re: Byer hammocks?

  • Eric Sandberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
      I've owned the Traveler for about 5 years now and have been very happy
      with it. I got it before they came out with the Mosquito (or before I
      saw one) and I put my own no-see-um net on. I found the best way to
      keep the lines from tangling is to pull them both into the middle,
      then put one through the loop of the other one. They might turn
      around a bit, but never tangled more that what I could undo in a
      minute. I've since made a Speer type, but I think the Byer's is just
      as comfortable.