Mirage Proloft Quilt with HH Asym

  • Arron Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I just completed a Proloft Quilt from Mirage's instructions and have
      rigged my Father-in-Law's HH Asym with hook and loop to attach the
      quilt as an underquilt. I attached two of the side tie offs to allow
      the side guy lines of the hammock to be threaded through them.

      So far it looks great, but I'm not sure how he's going to get in to
      the bottom opening.. *grin*
      --
      ------
      Arron Robinson --- mouserar@... --- aim:mouserar