RE: [Hammock Camping] pea pod question

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
      Nope, my PeaPod encloses a hammock too much for use on a bottom-entry
      hammock. It works fine on a top-entry hammock. Actually it could be done
      on a bottom-entry, but the feeling of entrapment might be more than you'd
      want. Your best bet is the Jacks r Better underquilts. Gwad I hate
      plugging the competition-actually in this case I don't, the Jacks quilts are
      wonderful...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
        I believe that is what I admire most in you. total unselfishness!
        now bout the Jacks r Better quilts...better for a hh...vastly
        inferrior to a pea pod with a Speer:')

        Coy Boy
        PS kidding Jack