pea pod question

  • jsmitty77
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      can a pea pod be used with a hennesy a-sym?? just wondering
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
        Nope, my PeaPod encloses a hammock too much for use on a bottom-entry
        hammock. It works fine on a top-entry hammock. Actually it could be done
        on a bottom-entry, but the feeling of entrapment might be more than you'd
        want. Your best bet is the Jacks r Better underquilts. Gwad I hate
        plugging the competition-actually in this case I don't, the Jacks quilts are
        wonderful...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____

        can a pea pod be used with a hennesy a-sym?? just wondering

      • Coy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
          I believe that is what I admire most in you. total unselfishness!
          now bout the Jacks r Better quilts...better for a hh...vastly
          inferrior to a pea pod with a Speer:')

          Coy Boy
          PS kidding Jack