Speer hammock-winter and snow?

  • athiker1994
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hello,
      I have a question about the speer hammock in winter. Especially in
      the context of making it go to the ground because of cold weather. I
      have noticed that the hammock forms a nice almost bathtub setup when
      it is down. Has anyone used this setup in snow with a tarp at all? Was
      wondering how winter proof it is when it is on the ground.

      Thanks,
      Todd