RE: [Hammock Camping] Sleeping Pad Extenders

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Glad the pad extender worked for you Tunes. The only difference is we make
      ours out of breathable 1.1 oz/yd2 ripstop nylon, not silnylon. They are
      extremely convenient since the wing segments wrap around the curved sides of
      the hammock and give you that much needed side shoulder protection. They
      are selling fast, but we'll have some at the Hot Springs campout weekend
      after next....Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc