RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: 1,000 Hammock Campers!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      Thanks for the kind words Jonas. I’d like to think that hammocks just bring
      out the best in everyone…..OK, maybe I’m not that naïve! Maybe it’s just
      that we’ve all been fortunate to learn a great secret and we just can’t
      resist telling others! It certainly is fun—let’s keep it that way….Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
        > Thanks for the kind words Jonas. I'd like to think that hammocks just bring
        > out the best in everyone….Ed

        Nope, hammocks just bring out the best people.....

        Ralph