Re: Fabric alert

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Greenway"
      <mtnpathfinder@m...> wrote:
      > What was interesting was that all of the fabric was in a woodland
      camouflage
      > pattern.

      I've seen desert camo in two Walmart bargain bins now. Not coated or
      ripstop...just regular old nylon. And some woodland camo bug netting.

      This weekend I picked up ~15 yards of "army green" ripstop, probably
      1.9oz, and ~5 yards of gray DWR. All of the DWR I've found in Walmart
      (3 times now, in different states) has been the same gray color! The
      only silnylon is a baby blue color...not a big fan, but it's good for
      prototyping. All kinds of RN in different colors, though.
    • Mike Lipay
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2005
        >> What was interesting was that all of the fabric was in a woodland
        >>
        > camouflage
        >
        >> pattern.
        >>

        > I've seen desert camo in two Walmart bargain bins now. Not coated or
        > ripstop...just regular old nylon. And some woodland camo bug netting.
        >
        > This weekend I picked up ~15 yards of "army green" ripstop, probably
        > 1.9oz, and ~5 yards of gray DWR. All of the DWR I've found in Walmart
        > (3 times now, in different states) has been the same gray color! The
        > only silnylon is a baby blue color...not a big fan, but it's good for
        > prototyping. All kinds of RN in different colors, though.

        Can't help thinking...

        hanging in the air
        hammock made of camo
        sleeping in the middle of the night