RE: [Hammock Camping] Strength of 1.1 oz Ripstop

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2005
      Sorry to hear about the fabric problems Bill, but thanks for sharing. I've
      had similar experience w/ 1.1, but obviously it works fine for a number of
      people. I think your cautions are well taken-with special care, 1.1 should
      last at least a full season or two..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2005
        Yes, Speer type. I hang it low, and straddle it and lower my rear into
        it.

        Bill in Houston

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Moe T. Crow" <moetcrow@g...>