RE: [Hammock Camping] A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 1:00 PM
      Congrats Risk! It's always a red letter day when the book is finally
      finished and ready for sale! Nothing ever again feels quite the same as
      that first book sale. I'll put a plug in the next newsletter-good luck..ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____