A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 11:01 AM
      Hi Ed,

      Thanks for allowing us hammock campers some free publicity on books we
      have written.

      My book, "A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike" is now back from the
      printer and available for purchase.

      The ISBN number, as you asked several weeks ago, is 0976722704.

      As it turns out, the book talks a little about hammock camping in
      several places.

      It is available in paperback and as a CD Audio version at Wayah Press:

      http://www.wayahpress.com

      Now, everyone, go out there and spend your hard earned cash! ;-) I
      want to mail some books.

      Risk

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 1:00 PM
        Congrats Risk! It's always a red letter day when the book is finally
        finished and ready for sale! Nothing ever again feels quite the same as
        that first book sale. I'll put a plug in the next newsletter-good luck..ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____