Re: Ed- have you ever made end caps for the tarp?

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2005
      Thank you. I am still using the HH stock tarp (without problem so
      far) but have put some thought into larger tarps as a solution for
      longer trips, and those I take with my dog. Something like what you
      and Chet have created I think would really work nicely to give my dog
      more protection from the elements and make her feel more secure.

      jamie d

      http://tinyurl.com/95exs .