Re: warning...

  • zippydooda
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2005
      Oh, great. I went to a bondage site from my computer at work.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "pamcycles" <pammia@c...> wrote:
      > > BTW, I found a site that shows the Ossel hitch. Honestly, I did not
      > know this site even existed until I googled your hitch ;)
      >
      > Click on "Site map" on the left-hand side, then look for the hitch
      > under "Knots":
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/
      master_gharlane/home.html?20052

    • PennyBright
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2005
        Goodness! That's quite a site, isn't it, Pam? I'd found it when I tried to
        find a page for the knot to share, but hadn't ventured to poke through it to
        find the knot.

        I have a free floating bug net that I am taking this trip -- I am not sure
        if I will need to use it, but if I do, I plan to take a note from
        Risk's QuarterWeight
        hammock <http://www.imrisk.com/hammock/ultraquarterweight.htm>, and knot
        some quarters into the corners for weights, then anchor the center to the
        hammock lines with some nylon cord. I need to carry some quarters anyways,
        in case of emergency phone calls, so I might as well put them to work. I'll
        let you know how it works out!
        Edley, it is a neat little hitch! I've found I'm using it a lot now that
        I've learned it. That pdf you found is great - maybe you could post it to
        the documents section of the group?
        Thanks for the good wishes! I'll post a trip report on monday or tuesday.
        Anna

        --
        http://long_trails.blogspot.com/