help w/ underquilt

  • slowhike
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26 3:46 AM
      jeff... sorry it took me so long to get back to you. i had the
      sewing machine checked out & they did reset the tention but i think
      the real problem may have been that i didn`t have it threaded right.
      the thread i`m using is from ray way products. i sewed the first
      underquilt to small & i`m working on a second try. the shaped version
      will probly work well, but w/ my limited sewing skills i mite have
      been better off using a simple rectangle. i`ll let you know how it
      goes. thanks...slowhike