Re:Foam vs cell foam pads/rosaleen

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      Slow Hike-

      I gave myself away, huh?

      Yup, that was I. I did go visit Ed and some of the other people a bit, but mostly "hung" with the Hennessys. Tom was pretty impressed with my homemade stuff, including the recycled food bags.

      Rosaleen

      Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 04:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
      From: tim garner <slowhike@...<mailto:slowhike@...>>
      Subject: Re: Re:Foam vs cell foam pads/rosaleen

      rosaleen... are you the lady that was at tom hensley`s booth at trail days, w/ the recycled foil pop corn bags & large beer can cooking pot? my friend jerome bought one of toms hammocks. thanks...slow hike