Re: [Hammock Camping] Question for Risk

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2005
      It was a matter of not getting the two pieces lined up well. I thought
      I remembered it happening from a bug net. But regardless, when I laid
      down, the edge of the hammock stretched and the other piece was against
      the edge.

      The connection of the edge of the taco shell solved the problem of the
      taco shell being blown out sideways like a spinnaker on a sail boat. It
      did that one winter night when the winds were gusting at about 50 mph.
      That was a cold experiment!

      The design evolved in my mind, and I now use the full covering which I
      call a TravelPod. In my mind it works the best.

      Rick