Re: 1.1 oz two layer hammock- your opinion?

  • beanco@mail.tvnet.hu
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2005
      i have a few hammocks, speeer style made from a FOV kmaterial very similar
      to silnylon and they are not bad at all... well, as far as the soggy, wet
      thing goes... the ony problem is sometimes it feels a bit sticky... but the
      kids slept in them for two years with no big problems.... i used one for
      over a year, til i tore it up to make a rain jacket for my son...

      granted these hammocks did not have two layers....

      robi