RE: [Hammock Camping] trail days!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2005
      Thanks Slowhike. It's always great to place faces with names & we enjoyed
      meeting you guys this weekend. You certainly gave the hammock the acid test
      your first night when thunderstorms blew in and it rained very hard! Both
      you guys should get many years of comfort camping out of your hammocks.
      Hope you can make one of our hammock campouts soon..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____