Re: Net Hammock Under Cloth Hammock?

  • jonas4321
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2005
      I never took it that way, Doug. It was a nice walk down memory lane
      reminding me where I first caught the hammock camping bug.

      Allen does sound like one tough camper, though. I sleep quite warm,
      but I know people like him (mostly Scouters) that just can't get
      enough rough weather. A couple of guys from Canada are part of our
      winter camping training staff, and when Walter goes out in -25F with
      no gloves on to setup tents and tarps, you know why when you shake his
      hand it's like grabbing a chunk of rawhide. That characteristic is not
      one of my goals <grin>.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "beentomadrid"