Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Gear Hammock Qs

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2005
      Since it looks like you are going to be running a separate line
      anyway, just suspend your pack on the new line through a loop on top
      and your cinched up waist band or pack cover? slide it along the line
      until it is accessible and out of the way. Secure with a larks head?

      Since it will be under your tarp with you, it won't need a lot of protection?

      Ralph