Yosemite Camp

  • rudragoo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      I'm taking some Scouts to Little Yosemite Valley in Aug. Has anyone
      done any Hammock camping there? I was wondering about conditions,
      trees, bears, etc or even if hammock camping is allowed.

      I'm working on going ultra-light and showing the Scouts how to make
      much of their gear. Any suggestons on that would be helpful as well.

      Thanks