Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Speer Hammocks SPEs

  • john hill
    Message 1 of 28 , May 9, 2005
      great. i'll check target out and see if i can find them.

      jmgiv47 <jmgarberson@...> wrote:--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, john hill <nil_dog@y...> wrote:
      > What kind of clips did you use?

      I searched all the discount box stores, camping stores, and Staples
      and ended up with some plastic spring clips from the office/school
      aisle of Target. They are a rounded butterfly or bowtie shape about
      the diameter of a quarter. All six that I use total less than an
      ounce and they are just big enough to clip the fleece to the 1/4" pad
      (very tightly). The biggest sale point is that there are no
      protuberances or sharp points and they are smooth and relatively
      flat. There is no risk to the hammock fabric and they're not
      noticeable when laying down on the pad.

      john