Hi Ed

  • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      I've been a "Hammocker" now for 1.5 yrs. - and I love it! I live in
      western New York. Found out about your products a few months back
      when you posted something on the Backpackinglight group. I think this
      is a great idea. As Coy Boy mentioned, sometimes we hammockers can
      take over some discussions for days, and I don't think the "others"
      always appreciate us! Look forward to the discussions!