Re: [Hammock Camping] Flat Sleeping

  • Craig Stephanski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 5:01 AM
      I can't say that I have tried anything like that but it looks like it might be a little bulky to carry in a backpack, great concept though. Craig

      Edley McKnight <edleym@...> wrote:Hi, Newbie here.

      In looking around for Hammocks that I could build I found:
      http://www.australianheritagefleet.com.au/SpecEv/Hammock.html
      A hammock with no sag!
      Has anyone tried one like this?

      Edley.