Re: [Hammock Camping] sleeping pads

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      > Anyone tried both and have experience to share?

      I have, and I can't determine any real difference. The most important thing
      is what the pad is made of and its stiffness.

      In a hammock, I use a blue pad from Wal-Mart that is very soft. The stiffer
      pads crease, and this causes me grief. The soft pad I use has a slight egg
      crate, but it just doesn't make any difference.

      I despise the Z rest, but others like them...

      Shane