Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Re: HH Questions

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 13 , May 4, 2005
      The snakeskins that fit the Expedition can hold both the hammock, the
      undercover and the overcover although it's pretty tight and you have
      to make sure that you wind it tight before pulling the snakeskins down
      or else you have to start all over. So depending on what size
      snakeskins you have, even if they are smaller, you should be able to
      do both the hammock and the undercover without the overcover. But I'm
      not sure with the Hex Fly - you should contact Tom Hennessy - they are
      GREAT people to talk to.

      Jodi, who's testing the HH Supershelter

      --
      " Everyday I am faced with challenges and I accept those challenges,
      no matter how tough the reality of my life is. I can take it because I
      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2005
        The MacCat tarp is made by a guy named Brian MacMillin (hence the
        name). He makes a special catenary cut tarp just for hammocking
        that's very nice. I decided though to go with a "standard" 8x10
        tarp that he also produces.....The website is

        www.outdoorequipmentsupplier.com

        The prices are quite reasonable and the workmanship is outstanding.

        John