Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Book Authors

  • David Chinell
    Message 1 of 39 , May 2 2:10 PM
      Ed:

      Okay then, please put a check in those columns for me as
      well as the author column. I'm currently working as a
      Technical Editor, and have been a Technical Writer and
      freelance Editor during my career.

      Bear

      =====

      Matt, there have been several responses like yours-technical
      writers,
      multiple short works. I'll add you guys to my list of
      authors as "technical
      writers" or "technical editors" without specifying
      individual works. That
      way the list grows and we all get to see how talented our
      group is...Ed
    • Mirage
      Message 39 of 39 , May 3 8:26 PM
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > No, it is true, self-avowed. In fact, I am often found wearing a
        > > t-shirt with "linux geek" printed across the front.
        >
        > I've got a shirt that says 'One by one the Penguins eat my brain.'
        >
        > I'm a software engineer by trade...so...

        Geez, the paralels are spooky...I'm a SE by trade too...wierd, is one of us the doppleganger
        for the other? Sleep on that one tonight...if you can.

        > > Actually, I prefer "Renaissance Man" personally. My interests
        > > are wide and varied.
        >
        > I like Renaissance Man too.
        >
        > I tried to get the 'Destroyer of Worlds' gig, but that was taken.

        I think this guy beat you to that title: http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2709.jpg

        Shane "Mirage"...