Re: [Hammock Camping] Banning of 'The Troll'

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 5:31 AM
      > Hi Clifford,
      >
      > Ed did the right thing. This is not a case of someone being
      > misunderstood or "picked on".
      >
      > jamie d

      Exactly, 'Dave F's history' is to post insulting garbage with the
      sole intent of being disruptive... I guess for his personal amusement.

      In case you didn't get it, his last dig that you saw on this site was
      to in someway insult, or make fun of Scott Rogers (aka One Leg) who
      hiked the Appalachian Trail last year. Scott is a fine man, you
      can see his picture here
      http://www.whiteblaze.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/2973/sort/8/cat/
      500/page/5 . If you do a search on WhiteBlaze.net you can find much
      info about Scott's hike and probably correspond with him yourself.

      Youngblood
    • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 3:51 PM
        From: Clifford Haynes <chaynes@...>
        Date: Sunday, May 1, 2005 10:33 pm
        Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Banning of 'The Troll'

        > It is sad to see folks banned based on past behavior, especially
        > when some of the past behavior was the result of heckling from
        > more capable list members.
        > Rocky

        If you would have had contact with this guy before you would
        understand. He was the one badgering the other lists' members. I'm
        glad this time he was stopped before he got abusive. Thanks Ed.

        Brian