Re: [Hammock Camping] Banning of 'The Troll'

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      Hi Clifford,

      Ed did the right thing. This is not a case of someone being
      misunderstood or "picked on".

      jamie d

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Clifford Haynes" <chaynes@g...>
      wrote:
      > It is sad to see folks banned based on past behavior, especially when
      some of the past behavior was the result of heckling from more capable
      list members.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
        > Hi Clifford,
        >
        > Ed did the right thing. This is not a case of someone being
        > misunderstood or "picked on".
        >
        > jamie d

        Exactly, 'Dave F's history' is to post insulting garbage with the
        sole intent of being disruptive... I guess for his personal amusement.

        In case you didn't get it, his last dig that you saw on this site was
        to in someway insult, or make fun of Scott Rogers (aka One Leg) who
        hiked the Appalachian Trail last year. Scott is a fine man, you
        can see his picture here
        http://www.whiteblaze.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/2973/sort/8/cat/
        500/page/5 . If you do a search on WhiteBlaze.net you can find much
        info about Scott's hike and probably correspond with him yourself.

        Youngblood
      • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
          From: Clifford Haynes <chaynes@...>
          Date: Sunday, May 1, 2005 10:33 pm
          Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Banning of 'The Troll'

          > It is sad to see folks banned based on past behavior, especially
          > when some of the past behavior was the result of heckling from
          > more capable list members.
          > Rocky

          If you would have had contact with this guy before you would
          understand. He was the one badgering the other lists' members. I'm
          glad this time he was stopped before he got abusive. Thanks Ed.

          Brian