Re: [Hammock Camping] Banning of 'The Troll'

  • Clifford Haynes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      It is sad to see folks banned based on past behavior, especially when some of the past behavior was the result of heckling from more capable list members.
      Rocky

    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2005
        Hi Clifford,

        Ed did the right thing. This is not a case of someone being
        misunderstood or "picked on".

        jamie d

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Clifford Haynes" <chaynes@g...>

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
          > Hi Clifford,
          >
          > Ed did the right thing. This is not a case of someone being
          > misunderstood or "picked on".
          >
          > jamie d

          Exactly, 'Dave F's history' is to post insulting garbage with the
          sole intent of being disruptive... I guess for his personal amusement.

          In case you didn't get it, his last dig that you saw on this site was
          to in someway insult, or make fun of Scott Rogers (aka One Leg) who
          hiked the Appalachian Trail last year. Scott is a fine man, you
          can see his picture here
          http://www.whiteblaze.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/2973/sort/8/cat/
          500/page/5 . If you do a search on WhiteBlaze.net you can find much
          info about Scott's hike and probably correspond with him yourself.

          Youngblood
        • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2005
            From: Clifford Haynes <chaynes@...>
            Date: Sunday, May 1, 2005 10:33 pm
            Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Banning of 'The Troll'

            > It is sad to see folks banned based on past behavior, especially
            > when some of the past behavior was the result of heckling from
            > more capable list members.
            > Rocky

            If you would have had contact with this guy before you would
            understand. He was the one badgering the other lists' members. I'm
            glad this time he was stopped before he got abusive. Thanks Ed.

            Brian