RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Book Authors

    Message 1 of 39 , May 1, 2005
      Dave is gone..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of chcoa
      Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 1:27 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Book Authors

      Dave,

      You do have a nickname, it's not really a "trail" name, but most
      people who know you call you "Troll". Of course I guess Born to be
      Banned would also work for you too. So what's your running total for
      yahoo groups from which you have been banned?

      I know of at least 3.

      jamie

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Dave F" <akamp@q...> wrote:
      > I need a trail name i have never picked one up I should have i have
      done
      > the triple crown of hiking twice and have hiked all of Yellowstone
      all
      > on one leg so I need some ideas I am a above knee amputee meaning
      one
      > leg is fake from above the knee down. One idea i thought of is
      wounded
      > wolf since I love wolves and lost the leg but not sure if that is
      > negative.
      > Ed Speer wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks Jodi, that's exactly what I'm after.
      > >

      > > Everyone should let me know their full name, trail name, and
      address
      > > so your
      > > listing will be complete-in case someone wants to contact you!
      But
      > > you have
      > > to hurry-the next newsletter (with the first writers list) goes
      out
      > > tomorrow!
      > >

      > > ..Ed
      > >
      > > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      > > Editor, Hammock Camping News
      > >
      > > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      > >

      > > _____

      subject=Unsubscribe>

      subject=Unsubscribe>

      _____

    • Mirage
      Message 39 of 39 , May 3, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > No, it is true, self-avowed. In fact, I am often found wearing a
        > > t-shirt with "linux geek" printed across the front.
        >
        > I've got a shirt that says 'One by one the Penguins eat my brain.'
        >
        > I'm a software engineer by trade...so...

        Geez, the paralels are spooky...I'm a SE by trade too...wierd, is one of us the doppleganger
        for the other? Sleep on that one tonight...if you can.

        > > Actually, I prefer "Renaissance Man" personally. My interests
        > > are wide and varied.
        >
        > I like Renaissance Man too.
        >
        > I tried to get the 'Destroyer of Worlds' gig, but that was taken.

        I think this guy beat you to that title: http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2709.jpg

        Shane "Mirage"...