photos

  • Karen Sousa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 7:55 AM
      Hi Gang,

      Just a friendly reminder from the photo folder police. Please delete
      the full screen version of your photos when you post them to the
      hammock camping group photo folder. It's currently up to date so this
      will apply to any future uploads.

      If you need instructions on how to do this, please email me directly.

      I just deleted 6 full screen versions and saved up almost 7 MB! That
      means more room for everyone's pictures. We haven't had to delete
      anything from the photo folder yet and we hope to keep it that way for
      a very long time!

      Thanks again for all your great input,

      Karen
    • jeffdavis_203
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
        I posted some photos to show some of the tree damage done at our park
        due to disc golf. This what I have showed other parks to prove
        hammocks do not do the damage that they say can be done. I am doing a
        test on some trees to show if any damage is done to them from hanging
        hammocks on them.

        On another note I would like to set up a campout for hammock hangers
        at our park sometime in the future. If anyone would like to do it
        please let me know. It would be at Wall Doxey State Park in Mississippi.

        Thanks to all of you