Re: [Hammock Camping] Authors

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      We're still anxious, they ARE out to getus.

      Ralph

      On 4/30/05, Nancy <nafister@...> wrote:
      > Does my dissertation count? It was a published work by UMI in 1992. Title
      > was 'Factors Reducing Computer Anxiety in Adults.'
      > Nancy Fister

    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2005
        Thanks, Ed - but wait, there's more:

        "Interest in Uniform Application: How to Solve the UN Sales Law's
        Interest Rate Problem Under CISG Article 78 and CISG Article 84", in:
        2002/2003 Review of the Convention on Contracts for the International
        Sales of Goods (2204), 1-18.

        (that one was also published in German, in an Austrian journal. Just
        in case anyone's interested (or has trouble falling asleep), the
        original piece can be read in full text online, under
        http://www.cisg.law.pace.edu/cisg/biblio/corterier.html

        fyi.
        :-)
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2005