Re: [Hammock Camping] ZHammock

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hi Mike,

      Actually, see the link below:

      http://www.imrisk.com/thinline/thinline.htm

      It is a much easier way to attach the netting. It is also a lot easier
      to use a variety of webbing straps that way.

      The distance is actually obtained by the lowering of the hammock caused
      by my weight in the hammock. The netting can be attached right at the
      attachment of the webbing to the hammock.

      Rick