Re: [Hammock Camping] an idea

  • Dave F
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 30, 2005
      thank youa nd all one one leg. I was gona go camping this weeknd but
      decided it was to cold. I am know dibtiec and was afred what woudl
      happon to my inune when it is -20 out side
      Ed Speer wrote:

      > Welcome Dave, glad to have you aboard. You'll find lots of answers to
      > your
      > questions here. BTY, you've quite an impressive hike resume!
      >

      > Try reviewing the archives here for cold weather hammocking-or just ask
      > specific questions and the experts here will gladly help you.
      >
      > Also check out the web page: http://www.hammockcamping.com
      > <http://www.hammockcamping.com/>
      >
      > Links to many other web sites with cold weather hammock ideas are give on
      > that web site. In addition, my book on Hammock Camping is shown on
      > that web
      > site-there's a chapter on How to Stay Warm in a Hammock!
      >

      > Again welcome and happy hammocking! .Ed
      >

      > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      > Editor, Hammock Camping News
      >
      > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      >

      > _____

    • Mirage
      Message 39 of 39 , May 3, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > No, it is true, self-avowed. In fact, I am often found wearing a
        > > t-shirt with "linux geek" printed across the front.
        >
        > I've got a shirt that says 'One by one the Penguins eat my brain.'
        >
        > I'm a software engineer by trade...so...

        Geez, the paralels are spooky...I'm a SE by trade too...wierd, is one of us the doppleganger
        for the other? Sleep on that one tonight...if you can.

        > > Actually, I prefer "Renaissance Man" personally. My interests
        > > are wide and varied.
        >
        > I like Renaissance Man too.
        >
        > I tried to get the 'Destroyer of Worlds' gig, but that was taken.

        I think this guy beat you to that title: http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2709.jpg

        Shane "Mirage"...