an idea

  • Dave F
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 30, 2005
      I am new at the hammock idea and have some question. what about area
      like Yellowstone national park were they only want your food bag hung
      from tree. Also what about winter camping I think a hammock would be a
      lot colder then say a nice 4 session tent and 4 season bag. I am talking
      temp of minus 0 like we get here all the time. also any web sights that
      talk about this hammock camping
    • Mirage
      Message 39 of 39 , May 3, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > No, it is true, self-avowed. In fact, I am often found wearing a
        > > t-shirt with "linux geek" printed across the front.
        >
        > I've got a shirt that says 'One by one the Penguins eat my brain.'
        >
        > I'm a software engineer by trade...so...

        Geez, the paralels are spooky...I'm a SE by trade too...wierd, is one of us the doppleganger
        for the other? Sleep on that one tonight...if you can.

        > > Actually, I prefer "Renaissance Man" personally. My interests
        > > are wide and varied.
        >
        > I like Renaissance Man too.
        >
        > I tried to get the 'Destroyer of Worlds' gig, but that was taken.

        I think this guy beat you to that title: http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2709.jpg

        Shane "Mirage"...