Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Book Authors

  • Dave F
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 30, 2005
      I need a trail name i have never picked one up I should have i have done
      the triple crown of hiking twice and have hiked all of Yellowstone all
      on one leg so I need some ideas I am a above knee amputee meaning one
      leg is fake from above the knee down. One idea i thought of is wounded
      wolf since I love wolves and lost the leg but not sure if that is to
      negative.
      Ed Speer wrote:

      > Thanks Jodi, that's exactly what I'm after.
      >

      > Everyone should let me know their full name, trail name, and address
      > so your
      > listing will be complete-in case someone wants to contact you! But
      > you have
      > to hurry-the next newsletter (with the first writers list) goes out
      > tomorrow!
      >

      > ..Ed
      >
      > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      > Editor, Hammock Camping News
      >
      > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      >

      > _____

    • Mirage
      Message 39 of 39 , May 3, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > No, it is true, self-avowed. In fact, I am often found wearing a
        > > t-shirt with "linux geek" printed across the front.
        >
        > I've got a shirt that says 'One by one the Penguins eat my brain.'
        >
        > I'm a software engineer by trade...so...

        Geez, the paralels are spooky...I'm a SE by trade too...wierd, is one of us the doppleganger
        for the other? Sleep on that one tonight...if you can.

        > > Actually, I prefer "Renaissance Man" personally. My interests
        > > are wide and varied.
        >
        > I like Renaissance Man too.
        >
        > I tried to get the 'Destroyer of Worlds' gig, but that was taken.

        I think this guy beat you to that title: http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2709.jpg

        Shane "Mirage"...