Authors

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      Does my dissertation count? It was a published work by UMI in 1992. Title was 'Factors Reducing Computer Anxiety in Adults.'
      Nancy Fister

    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
        We're still anxious, they ARE out to getus.

        Ralph

        On 4/30/05, Nancy <nafister@...> wrote:
        > Does my dissertation count? It was a published work by UMI in 1992. Title
        > was 'Factors Reducing Computer Anxiety in Adults.'
        > Nancy Fister

      • André Corterier
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7 6:44 AM
          Thanks, Ed - but wait, there's more:

          "Interest in Uniform Application: How to Solve the UN Sales Law's
          Interest Rate Problem Under CISG Article 78 and CISG Article 84", in:
          2002/2003 Review of the Convention on Contracts for the International
          Sales of Goods (2204), 1-18.

          (that one was also published in German, in an Austrian journal. Just
          in case anyone's interested (or has trouble falling asleep), the
          original piece can be read in full text online, under
          http://www.cisg.law.pace.edu/cisg/biblio/corterier.html

          fyi.
          :-)
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7 8:04 AM