applause to you again DebW

  • simva2020
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 9:21 PM
      Your creativity is exciting....personally I have 2 bivy's and hate
      both of them. I have used them only when the conditions/weight/etc.
      said I had too. Though I would never sleep in one (claustrophobia)
      while suspended in the air your extension of such into the hammock
      world is brilliant...you have a lucky husband DebW...and the hammock
      users of the world will profit from your ingenuity.
      Simva2020
    • Debra Weisenstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 5:10 AM
        Note that I designed this bivy with nothing over my head. I hate that
        claustrophobic feeling too. If it rains, I will use a tarp (at least
        a small tarp over my head).