RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Book Authors

    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 30, 2005
      Sure Seuss, that counts-send me the particulars. In fact, you reminded me
      of some old stuff I'd forgotten about! Send the specifics and I'll list
      them..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 39 of 39 , May 3, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > No, it is true, self-avowed. In fact, I am often found wearing a
        > > t-shirt with "linux geek" printed across the front.
        >
        > I've got a shirt that says 'One by one the Penguins eat my brain.'
        >
        > I'm a software engineer by trade...so...

        Geez, the paralels are spooky...I'm a SE by trade too...wierd, is one of us the doppleganger
        for the other? Sleep on that one tonight...if you can.

        > > Actually, I prefer "Renaissance Man" personally. My interests
        > > are wide and varied.
        >
        > I like Renaissance Man too.
        >
        > I tried to get the 'Destroyer of Worlds' gig, but that was taken.

        I think this guy beat you to that title: http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2709.jpg

        Shane "Mirage"...