RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Book Authors

    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 30, 2005
      Thanks Jodi, that's exactly what I'm after.

      Everyone should let me know their full name, trail name, and address so your
      listing will be complete-in case someone wants to contact you! But you have
      to hurry-the next newsletter (with the first writers list) goes out
      tomorrow!

      ..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 39 of 39 , May 3 8:26 PM
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > No, it is true, self-avowed. In fact, I am often found wearing a
        > > t-shirt with "linux geek" printed across the front.
        >
        > I've got a shirt that says 'One by one the Penguins eat my brain.'
        >
        > I'm a software engineer by trade...so...

        Geez, the paralels are spooky...I'm a SE by trade too...wierd, is one of us the doppleganger
        for the other? Sleep on that one tonight...if you can.

        > > Actually, I prefer "Renaissance Man" personally. My interests
        > > are wide and varied.
        >
        > I like Renaissance Man too.
        >
        > I tried to get the 'Destroyer of Worlds' gig, but that was taken.

        I think this guy beat you to that title: http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2709.jpg

        Shane "Mirage"...