Hammock Camping Re: Re the Photos

  • drdlm
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2003
      Marge, I can guarantee you that nothing is neat and tidy by the end
      of a good backpacking trip. This pack allows me to just jam
      everything into it as I had to do in the middle of a snowstorm last
      october. My son and I were camped out near Mt. Stuart when a snow
      storm hit. I just grabbed all my gear, put my two zirkle pads down
      first and jammed everything else in between and cinched it all down.
      It was messy but effective.
      Dean
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>