Re:avoiding military service/was Re: Re: Book Authors

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      I guess it beats being turned down for having been arrested. Remember
      "Alice's Restaurant?"
      From: Mark Bayern <mbayern@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: Book Authors

      Somehow I doubt "FINAL REPORT: Semi-Automated Mathematics: A Study in
      Man Machine Interaction" from 1970, a DARPA project done for the Air
      Force's Cambridge Research Lab qualifies.

      However, it did help convince the local draft board that I should stay
      a civilian. <smile>

      Mark