Re: [Hammock Camping] hammock on wonderland trail

  • Dick Matthews
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      I hiked the Wonderland in 2001. Almost all the camps are designated
      sites which require that you set up your tent within X feet of a stake.
      Those sites were not selected with hammocks in mind. The trees at the
      lower elevations can be up to 6 feet in diameter.

      I would call and talk to the Rangers.

      Dick Matthews

      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.