Book Authors

    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 28 6:17 AM
      Rick's new book got me to thinking:

      How many others on our list are authors? I'll add a special column in
      the Hammock Camping Newsletters for list members who've written books!
      The subject doesn't matter as long as the author is a list member. Let
      me hear from all you authors out there. I'll even accept `books in
      progress' as long as there is a projected publish date (ie 2010). Be
      sure to include title, ISBN (if published already), publisher, price,
      web page, and how to order your book. How's that—free advertising for
      Hammock Camping List member authors!

      Authors should contact me thru the Hammock Camping List (reply to this
      post or creat your own)--that way we all get to hear about your
      book...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Editor, Hammock Camping News
      Owner, Speer Hammocks
    • Mirage
      Message 39 of 39 , May 3, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > No, it is true, self-avowed. In fact, I am often found wearing a
        > > t-shirt with "linux geek" printed across the front.
        >
        > I've got a shirt that says 'One by one the Penguins eat my brain.'
        >
        > I'm a software engineer by trade...so...

        Geez, the paralels are spooky...I'm a SE by trade too...wierd, is one of us the doppleganger
        for the other? Sleep on that one tonight...if you can.

        > > Actually, I prefer "Renaissance Man" personally. My interests
        > > are wide and varied.
        >
        > I like Renaissance Man too.
        >
        > I tried to get the 'Destroyer of Worlds' gig, but that was taken.

        I think this guy beat you to that title: http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2709.jpg

        Shane "Mirage"...