Digest Bug

  • w_pa_hiker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      I signed up in this group to receive the postings as a digest to keep
      my email smaller. I think I found a problem with the digest.

      When you get a digest it seems to start with some arbitrary time, and
      merges all of the messages from that time until the time that the
      digest is created. The problem is that it misses all of the messages
      prior to the start time!

      ex: in today's digest contained messages 8801 - 8809, it didn't
      include anything before #8801, including the message I sent at 10:15pm
      yesterday (#8793) or Coy's response (#8795). Had I not gone out to
      check messages today I would never have known that Coy responded!

      Just an FYI for anyone else here who received digests. I'm going to
      try and send this as a bug to Yahoo, but with their normal speed it
      may be a decade or two before the bug is fixed.