Zaleski SF Trip

  • geoflyfisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
      Ohio came out of the ice age this weekend. Camped Friday evening on
      the trail. Weather was great. Clear Sky, 70% moon, temperature
      about 35. Next day the 10 mile hike was fantastic. Temperatures
      soared to 62 before the day ended.

      I posted two pictures of the trip, including one of the hammocks in
      the Photos area under Flyfisher's Photos.

      Rick <><
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
        Message
        Glad to hear about the dissappearing Ice Age!  Now let the The Age of Hammocks begin!  I wimped out this weekend and stayed home making some much-wanted gear for myself.  Anyway, it rained; so I stayed here and hammocked in the back yard.  Around here I'll soon be mowing the lawn...Ed

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
          I envy you.  I didn't want to drive 3 hours to take a chance or it being freezing or it raining so I stayed at home.  :(  It is looking like I will have 3 day weekends from April until June....... I have to start getting back into hiking shape.
          -Jason S

          Visit my website http://www.spanky526.com