New pics in folder

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2005
      I added my pics to the SEHHA 10 folder...some new ones that weren't on
      my page. If anyone wants the full size pics, let me know and I'll
      email them to you...they're about 1MB each.

      How do you know who posted each pic to the folder? I want to put a
      couple on my page and don't know who to give credit to!

      Jeff
    • Marie-Noëlle Augendre
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 25, 2005
        In the album, click on "List", the names are in the "Creator" column.
        Marie-Noelle

        2005/4/26, jwj32542 <jwj32542@...>:

        > I added my pics to the SEHHA 10 folder...some new ones that weren't on
        > my page. If anyone wants the full size pics, let me know and I'll
        > email them to you...they're about 1MB each.
        >
        > How do you know who posted each pic to the folder? I want to put a
        > couple on my page and don't know who to give credit to!
        >
        > Jeff

        Retrouvez mes billets d'humeur,
        et les liens vers mes pages persos
        (livre d'or, photos, articles, etc.) sur :
        http://mnaugendre.blogspot.com/

      • jwj32542
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 26, 2005
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Marie-Noëlle Augendre
          <mnaugendre@g...> wrote:
          > In the album, click on "List", the names are in the "Creator" column.

          Of course it's something simple. I was looking at the thumbnail
          view. Thanks for the help!
        • Marie-Noëlle Augendre
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 26, 2005
            You're welcome!

            2005/4/26, jwj32542 <jwj32542@...>:

            > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Marie-Noëlle Augendre
            > <mnaugendre@g...> wrote:
            > > In the album, click on "List", the names are in the "Creator" column.
            >
            > Of course it's something simple. I was looking at the thumbnail
            > view. Thanks for the help!

            Retrouvez mes billets d'humeur,
            et les liens vers mes pages persos
            (livre d'or, photos, articles, etc.) sur :
            http://mnaugendre.blogspot.com/

          • zippydooda
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2005
              Also, if you run the slideshow, it tells at the bottom of the picture.

              Bill in Houston

              > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Marie-Noëlle Augendre
              > <mnaugendre@g...> wrote:
              > > In the album, click on "List", the names are in the "Creator"
              column.

              > Of course it's something simple. I was looking at the thumbnail
              > view. Thanks for the help!
            • chcoa
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2005
                Thanks for posting the pics guys. It looks like it was a wee bit nippy
                out there. I'm glad everyone was snug and off the ground. hehehe

                Ed, your tarp is huge. What are the dimensions on that puppy?

                Jamie in AZ
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 27, 2005
                  Jamie, that huge tarp got nicknamed the 'living room' this weekend! It's
                  two 8x10 tarps side by side. Since Karen & I hang our hammocks side by
                  side, we use two regular Speer tarps when car camping in foul weather. We
                  can get by w/ one 8x10 over both hammocks, but prefer the living room space.
                  It's really nice to be able to get in and out of the hammocks without
                  getting wet. We can even get dressed and spread all our gear out on the
                  ground beneath the tarps and still have room to spare. BTY, we commonly use
                  3 trees for our 2 hammocks-head of each hammock tied to 2 trees about 3'
                  apart and foot ends tied to the same tree. At Hot Springs we used 2 trees
                  and a hammock stand-at home we use 2 stands..Ed

                  _____

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 27, 2005
                    Thanks Ed. I think the living room title is perfect. Given the
                    weather I bet you guys were in hog heaven with all that space.