Re: HH Supershelter test

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 25, 2005
      Hrm...I C&P'd that from my bookmarks and I guess they've removed it.
      It was directions for making your HH rainfly into an undercover.

      Basically, you put it on underneath the hammock, then gather the "asym
      corners" around the tie-outs and connect it...either tie a knot there
      or sew it to itself. It was pretty simply, but obviously you'll need
      a second tarp for the rain fly.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, André Corterier