Hangout Pics Posted

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2005
      I have some pics of Ed's Hot Springs Hangout posted on my site:

      http://www.geocities.com/jwj32542/HikingPictures.html

      It was a great time...snow and all!
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2005
        I concour. it was great meeting the new folks. it was great to see
        the old folks (that didnt come out right).

        I love your captions with the photos, especially Seuss and
        the "true" bear story.

        Coy Boy
        PS if you dont believe Jeff just ask Ed or Karen or Youngblood or
        Jack x 2 or Rosaleen or Seashell or Moonbeam or Marta. I missed the
        fun stuff.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 25, 2005
          It was great seeing the pictures of all the hammock set ups. I
          especially liked seeing that some others have begun putting a tarp into
          its own set of skins. I really like that idea a lot when I am setting
          up in good weather.

          As I sat here in Dayton in the midst of an April snow storm, I missed
          the fellowship and the fun of being out in the woods in the snow and the
          rain and the cold and the wind.

          Rick

          jwj32542 wrote:

          > I have some pics of Ed's Hot Springs Hangout posted on my site:
          >
          > http://www.geocities.com/jwj32542/HikingPictures.html
          >
          > It was a great time...snow and all!

        • Noah and Jay
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007
            Hi all, I posted my pics from the April hangout.
          • amendment2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007
              Sorry I'm new to this group. Where did you post them?
              Thanks,
              Dave Fox

            • marta_clark
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007
                --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Noah and Jay"
                <shortstuff_n_hooch@...> wrote:

                > Hi all, I posted my pics from the April hangout.

                Excellent pix! Thanks for posting them.

                Marta/Five-Leaf
              • mrbyer
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007
                  Try here:

                  -R

                  --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, amendment2@... wrote:

                  > Sorry I'm new to this group. Where did you post them?
                  > Thanks,
                  > Dave Fox

                • Noah and Jay
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 30, 2007
                    --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "marta_clark" <marta_clark@...>
                    wrote:

                    > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Noah and Jay"
                    > <shortstuff_n_hooch@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi all, I posted my pics from the April hangout.
                    > >

                    > Excellent pix! Thanks for posting them.
                    >
                    > Marta/Five-Leaf

                    Anytime Five Leaf! Glad you enjoyed!

                    Hooch